Open to U17 through to U23 male and female riders, the three-round series has been developed by Cycling New Zealand and supported by Subway New Zealand to provide a series of track racing opportunities for developing riders in a competitive and supported environment.
Events will be held over three months with Rounds 2 & 3 hosted by Cycling New Zealand here at the Avantidrome.
• Round 1: 1-3 June (Invercargill)
• Round 2: 13-15 July (Avantidrome)
• Round 3: 24 – 26 August (Avantidrome)
For full event details including the race programme and how to register, visit the Subway National Track Series event page on Cycling New Zealand’s website.
Race sessions for Round 3: 24 – 26th August
Friday 24th August:
- Session 1: 6.00pm – 10.00pm
Saturday 25th August:
- Session 2: 12.00pm – 4.00pm
- Session 3: 6.00pm – 10.00pm
Sunday 26th August:
- Session 4: 9.00am – 1.00pm
ENTRY IS FREE FOR SPECTATORS