To ensure the safety of all members at the Avantidrome and a pleasant experience for all who visit, please respect and adhere to the following gym rules.
Access to the infield and the gym is based on your agreement with both our general Conditions of Entry, and these Gym Rules. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person, and to remove from the premises, without refund, any person who violates any of the conditions listed below.
- All coaches must have a current first aid certificate
- Please be considerate to all other members and when classes are starting
- No kids under the age of 14 are allowed in the gym.
- Bars with only 5kg plates loaded should not be dropped from any height.
- Bars should be loaded biggest plates first when using multiple weights.
- Collars must be used on all bars at all times. This is to protect the quality of the plates and keep everyone safe.
- Put weights away where they belong when you are finished.
- Please be considerate with your choice of music.
- All equipment needs to be wiped down by the wet wipes provided.
- Please use a sweat towel.
- Don’t lift heavy without a spotter.
- Make sure you have a water bottle.
- Barefoot training is not allowed in our gym. Wear proper footwear – Closed-toed shoes to be worn at all times in the gym.
- Going shirtless is not allowed in this gym space.
General Avantidrome House Rules
- No riding in the Life Fitness Zone area
- Personal belongings and equipment must not be left or stored in the Infield
- Please replace any chairs, tables etc that you may use back to their original place when you finish your session.
- Please read and understand the Conditions of Entry for the Avantidrome.